Israel Empowerment lobby is collaborating with the government of Israel and providing all the necessary assistance to immigrants and returning residents.
The primary aim of our organization is the encouragement of Aliyah and supervision of all the essential procedures concerning the return of potential immigrants. The latter encompasses the initial connection with future immigrants prior to their safe arrival to Israel and complete integration into Israeli community, through overseeing and supporting new migrants from their first living stages in Israel until their entire adaptation to Israeli life. Each future immigrant and returning resident is provided with individual attention through partnership and dialogue with new-incomer communities and organizations responsible for immigrants.
Our Goals and Objectives:
- Reinforcement of partnership between living overseas Israelis and the State of Israel.
- Promotion of Aliyah and return to Israel
- Encouragement of entrepreneurship among new immigrants
- Assistance in learning the Hebrew language
- Advice and support for employment services
- Aiming attention at treatment of immigrant youth
- Adapting services to the needs of returning residents
- Creating opportunities for social and cultural absorption